Monday, July 18, 2011

Prepare for the unexpected.

I went to a convention over the weekend and I was amazed at how many single people with assets, newlyweds and married couples with children do not have a Will in place.  I know that it is hard for  people to grasp the concept that something tragic might happen to them; however, we all need to prepare for the unexpected.  I had a great friend who was in great shape and was competing in a triathlon.  He had 5 children and one on the way.  During the swim, something happened with his body and eventually in the ER, he passed away.  A tragic story that I think of often.  He was such an amazing man, husband, father and friend.  Tragic stories like this surround all of us.  Every time someone tells me a tragic story about someone they know, it makes me realize again the importance of protecting your loved ones in life and in death.  Life insurance is necessary!!  A Will is necessary!  Preparing for the unexpected is NECESSARY!  I hear nightmare stories all of the time of the difficulties families have when a loved one dies intestate (without a Will).  I offer simple Will packages (which includes a simple Will, power of attorney, health care directive and an option for a living Will) for a very affordable rate.  The unexpected is hard on every loved one.  Have these documents in place to help your loved ones with the turmoil and stress the unexpected will cause.  Please call my office at 407-217-5807 so that I can help you plan for the unexpected. 

Remember, taking care of yourself and your loved ones is most important in life. I care about you and your future! ~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment