Monday, July 25, 2011

Katie Cares about the community!

My law office is sponsoring a team at the Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure on Sunday October 16, 2011.  My mother's breast cancer came back in January of this year with a vengeance. She had 12 rounds of chemo in 15 weeks and today is fighting her way back to health. Hopefully all of my Florida family will join me and sign up for the Race.   Please go to the below link and register to do the Race for the Cure on Sunday October 16, 2011. On the right side, client "join an existing team" then enter team name "Team Momma Stone" then click search for team and our team will pop up.  I hope to have as much support from our community as possible.  My mother is an angel and I am honored to be able to do this for her. 

http://centralflorida.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/DAB_CentralFloridaAffiliate?fr_id=2261&pg=entry

Remember, taking care of yourself and your loved ones is most important in life. I care about you and your future! ~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment