Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

I just wanted to write everyone and say Happy 4th of July!  I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday.  I hope that we all took a moment to reflect on the true meaning of freedom and the sacrifice many have gone through to protect this precious gift!  With the closure of the Casey Anthony trial and whatever your thoughts may be on the verdict,  I hope that we all take the time to realize that we have an amazing constitution, legal system and process.  I am very proud to be an American and that I am able to make my own decisions because I am blessed with freedom. As an attorney, I took an oath to support the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida, revere the law, the judicial system, and the legal profession with dignity and esteem of each.  I am proud to be an attorney because I believe that my work allows my client's to understand, enforce and preserve their rights.  I help to protect their freedom. 

Remember, taking care of yourself and your loved ones is most important in life. I care about you and your future! ~ Katie  

No comments:

Post a Comment