Monday, August 29, 2011

Giving from the Heart!

I was reading an article in Massage Envy Magazine by Teresa Caldwell Board and I thought I would share its contents.  It states that more than 30 studies link volunteering to the specific physical and mental health benefits.  It pushes people to share joy.  "Cultivate a spirit of volunteering by looking for simple ways to show compassion and gratitude in your circle of connections.  To get involved you can search by zip code for local volunteer opportunities that fit your interests at allforgood.org"  I am urging my Florida friends to get involved in The Race for the Cure.  A beautiful benefit celebrating the survivors of breast cancer.  I know that everyone will enjoy this event and will feel more joy for volunteering their time. 

COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Please go to the below link and register to do the Race for the Cure on Sunday October 16, 2011. On the right side, client "join an existing team" then enter team name "Team Momma Stone" then click search for team and our team will pop up.
http://centralflorida.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/DAB_CentralFloridaAffiliate?fr_id=2261&pg=entry

Remember, taking care of yourself and your loved ones is most important in life. I care about you and your future! ~ Katie

1 comment: