Monday, August 8, 2011

Be positive and love your life!

I spent an amazing weekend with my sister and great friends at a music festival at  Suwannee River State Park.  The scenery was amazing, the music was fantastic, the sun was shining and I was in heaven.  In the middle of paradise, I was shocked to find that there were many unhappy people.  It made me wonder, why would people pay to be here to not enjoy the beauty, nature, new friendships, laughter and love that was going on all around them?  I know that every person experiences stress, problems, set backs, depression, disappointment, etc.  I believe that people focus too much of their attention on the bad in their life and do not take ANY time to focus on the good.  My beautiful mother always sings to me a song when I get too rapped up in the negative, "When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed.  When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost. Count your many blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done."  We all need to take time out of our life every day to count our many blessings.  If we all did this, I believe there would be a welcoming surprise how negativity will start to float away and positivity will enter your soul.  Smile at strangers and stop to smell the roses.  Life is what you make it so make it great!  Please call me at 407-217-5807 if there is anything I can do to help you turn your frown upside down. 

Remember, taking care of yourself and your loved ones is most important in life. I care about you and your future! ~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment